Saturday, September 8, 2012

Glitter Gradient!!!

Between work, school and extracurriculars I have not had any time for the blog! It's so sad! But now that things have slowed down after the start of year rush, I think I've got a better handle of things. And now I've finally got something to show you!


This is one coat of Zoya Yummy and then a gradient with China Glaze Liquid Crystal. I completed my Prismatic collection when they were on clearance at Sally's. They're so pretty!


And I took the above photos with the Photo Jojo wide angle lens for iPhone. I don't need the wide angle aspect of it, but it just makes my photos clearer! Then it also comes apart to become a macro lens. That's how I took the next pics:


I love seeing glitters so up close and personal! It had a hard time focusing because of the curve of my nail, but it still looks pretty awesome :)

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous. I'm such a sucker for the glittery tips like this!

    ReplyDelete