Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Teal Tuesday: Monochrome


Today's teal manicure is monochrome! I was inspired by The Crumpet's awesome mosaic manis. I also had some fabulous new teal I couldn't wait to try out!


For this mani I started with a base of China Glaze Exotic Encounters. I then drew my mosaic outline with China Glaze Ink and filled it in with Color Club Untamed Luxury, China Glaze DV8, and Love & Beauty Metallic Teal using a dotting tool. I wasn't the most precise dotter, so I went back over my lines with Ink to make it a little clearer.


I thin it's funny that I classify all these as teal, but all together they make each other look not so teal haha. I'm trying to decide which is my favorite nail, but just when I think I've decided, I notice something I like about another one lol.


Check out these other Teal Tuesday blogs! If you'd like to join us, click on the badge at the top of my page!

Missy at Gnarly Gnails
Rhonda at Nails Beautiqued
Kirsten at Geeky Owl
Amanda at Mandy's Polish

3 comments:

  1. Cute! I love these types of manis :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats so cool. Loving the mosaic teal nails.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i knew the inspiration behind this as soon as i saw it - nicely done!

    ReplyDelete