Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Teal Tuesday: Half Moon

Welcome to another Teal Tuesday! As you can see from the awesome graphic (courtesy of Missy from Gnarly Gnails-linked below), this week is half-moons! I had grandiose plans, but thanks to an exhausting weekend and the arrival of an awesome swap package, there was a change of plans.


I used two coats of Impala Azul Pavão which is a gorgeous teal creme. It applied very well. Absolutely love this polish. I'm experimenting with my nail shape. I can't decide how I feel about it. I hate the middle nail, but that's pretty constant no matter the nail shape haha. With this mani on, it really reminds me of vintage manicures.


Then I used reinforcement stickers to block off the half moon part of my nail. Then I applied one coat of Jade Energy which is a teal linear holo. I absolutely love this polish and I can't wait until I get the rest of the Jades!



Make sure to check out these other Teal Tuesday blogs! If you'd like to join us, click on the badge at the top of my page!

Missy at Gnarly Gnails
Rhonda at Nails Beautiqued
Kirsten at Geeky Owl
Amanda at Mandy's Polish
Nat at No Holos!


4 comments: