Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Teal Tuesday: Ladies' Choice

Today's Teal Tuesday theme is Ladies' Choice which made me immediately think of this:


I loooove Zac Efron and this version of Hairspray. I was obsessed when it came out. If I'd had more time this holiday weekend, I would've done a mani inspired by the video, like those fabulous curtains in the back and those awesome paper lanterns...I'm gonna have to keep that in mind for a rainy day ;) 


I kept it simple and did two coats of Fanservice Nails Did I Fall Asleep?. This polish applied really well. It's a teal shimmer base with iridescent glitter and flakies.


I'd worn this a couple of day, so I did have some tip wear. And chipping on the ringer finger at the cuticle because I was picking at it :/


This polish was absolutely fabulous and I loved it. But my favorite thing? Removal. Usually darker polishes are a nightmare to remove because they stain your hands and nails and are super messy. These are my nails right after removing Did I Fall Asleep? without any special treatment:

 I removed it with Zoya Remove+ and felt with absolutely no problems. I only used 1/2 a piece of my felt pieces and I usually used at least a full one (sometimes two) to remove dark colors like this. And I only used one coat of nail hardener as my base coat! Excellent!

Fanservice Nails Polishes are available here. There are some wonderful polishes available. I've already worn all three I bought and loved them. I can't wait to buy more!


Check out these other Teal Tuesday blogs! If you'd like to join us, click on the badge at the top of my page!

Missy at Gnarly Gnails
Rhonda at Nails Beautiqued
Kirsten at Geeky Owl
Amanda at Mandy's Polish
Nat at No Holos!




1 comment: