Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Teal Tuesday!

Missy from Gnarly Gnails has started Teal Tuesdays! Since teal is kinda my favorite color right now, I was really excited for this. And I already had teal on my nails!


This was actually going to be background for my tulips, but they were a disaster. But I saved the other hand! This is one coat (ONE COAT!) of Sinful Colors Savage. Then I topped it with Finger Paints Flecked, Asylum and then Twisted. I LOVE these flakies! Am I the only one that thinks of fish food when you see them? Really, really pretty fish food?




Sorry for the tip wear and awful cuticles :/



Savage really remind me of OPI Fly. I'll have to compare them to see how close they really are. If you want to join Teal Thursdays, click the badge in the sidebar!

1 comment:

  1. I love the finger paints flakies, I've only ever used Twisted so I might have to try something like this out. They look beautiful over blue :) I've also given you the Laine Award on my blog - http://charlottes-nails.blogspot.com/2012/03/laine-award.html

    ReplyDelete