Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Teal Tuesday: Glitter Freestyle

This Tuesday's Teal Theme is Glitter Freestyle! I wasn't sure what I was going to do, but I remembered I had a really pretty glitter that would work!


I started with one coat of a teal L.A. Colors polish. I don't know the names because they're not on the bottles :/ Then I did two gloopy coats of the glitter. It wasn't the best to apply. I think next time I use it I'll add in some polish thinner. I had trouble getting the polish to the tips.


This combo was gorgeous! The pics do not do it justice. And in the sun, I was mesmerized. It reminds me of a mermaid :) I love all things mermaid because I desperately wish to be one lol. Best part? I paid a total of $3 for BOTH POLISHES!



Make sure you check out the other ladies blogs! They're linked in my last Teal Tuesday post, but I'm on my phone and can't link now.

7 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful!! Awesome price! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. It's L.A. Colors. I wanna say it's called Aqua Crystals?

      Delete
  3. Just wanted to let you know I'm giving you the Liebster Award for your blog! :) Go check out my award post here: http://iroshishobby.blogspot.com/2012/03/and-award-goes-to.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete